mercredi 1 décembre 2010

Party Sneak-Peak!

First things first, We would just like to say...

Bienvenue Décembre!





"It's the MOST wonderful time of the year!"

Alright, Now it's time for the 

Party Sneak Peak!


Alright so, Savoir Affaire Event Planning will be hosting a delightful Gift Wrapping Party for Structured Chaos! The best news is that ANYONE is invited, so that means that you could come too! Stick around for more information. It's guaranteed to be 10x more fun than wrapping gifts alone!

Also, Stop by the Structured Chaos Blog to sneak a Bigger Peak! Just Click Below..


7 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

Love the winter pics, especially the one with the holly berries frosted over

Ilka von Torok a dit…

happy december to you!

Donna @ The House on the Corner a dit…

Beautiful pictures!!! So glad to see winter arriving!!

Unknown a dit…

Wow very nice pictures! Almost makes me like winter.

Six in the Nest a dit…

Returning the Follow!

Jenilee from Six in the Nest

Carol E Wyer a dit…

J'adore les images d'hiver. Mince il manque des accents ici sur mon ordinateur anglais! So I suppose I'll have to type in English. Thank you for dropping by my blog and commenting. I have signed up to follow you....comme ca je peux practiquer mon francais et regarder les choses tres interessantes. No, doesn't look good without the proper french accents. Zut alors!

Chatty Crone a dit…

I don't have your email - would love to have written you back personally - thanks for visiting my blog.

So you must live in or around Atlanta.

My email address is skcz at comcast dot net.

Will you send me yours?

Sandie

PS - I love this happy blog about December - great minds think alike. lol

And I am a GA blogger too. We get together once in awhile if your interested.