mardi 30 novembre 2010

Charming Georgia Blogs


There is nothing better than a few Charming Georgia Blogs to get you acquainted with our Southern Hospitality! Here are a few that I stumbled upon and had to share. Enjoy!









HAILEY NIX PHOTOGRAPHY







Have A Tasty Tuesday!








5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Ohmygosh, I love.adore.worship your blog! SO thrilled to find it!

I'm going to spend the afternoon going through all the posts!!!

I have this idea for a holiday brunch I want to do (ladies only, ritzy and prissy, and hire some teenagers to do christmas wrapping while we brunch and enjoy a break) and I bet I get it to all come together with ideas from you!

k a dit…

How very cool of you to list these!

Ilka von Torok a dit…

Hey Tanks for your comment :)
nice post!!!!

kisses Ilka

Unknown a dit…

Hi, this is Heidi from Ms. Wendy's Antiques. Thank you for the shout out! Glad to find your blog too!

Savoir Affaire a dit…

It was my pleasure! I just love a Good Georgia Blog! Thanks for stopping by and showing love!