lundi 20 décembre 2010

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...

 We had such a Blast at the Wrapping Party this weekend!
There was every kind of gift packaging item you could think of!




The Coffee and Food at
Java Vino Cafe
was just amazing! We were so glad that we discovered this jem!



How was YOUR weekend?


6 commentaires:

Sarah Larsen a dit…

Aw I wish I had wrapped all my presents! I put it off. :( Yours look great!

Ilka von Torok a dit…

:) It smells like Christmas!

Unknown a dit…

That looks like so much fun!

Nubiasnonsense a dit…

Happy Holidays!! Merry X mas

Sarah @ Preaching In Pumps a dit…

Oh wow! I love wrapping presents when I have a full "toolbox" of paper, ribbon, bows, cards, etc. I just think it adds so much to the gift. It looks like you guys had fun!

the runaway romantique a dit…

These are gorgeous wrappings! Hope your Christmas and New Years was amazing! Looking forward to more of your posts :)

- the runaway